- First time here and my nail tech Anh was Awesome! She was very attentive and thorough! I will definitely come back! - Kristel W.
- Update, my manicure lasted 9 days without chipping, peeling or cracking! That is impressive for an old fashioned manicure! Bravo! - Sarah S.
- I am used to my Manicures Philly-style, where they are a dime a dozen and very well done, the average price for a traditional manicure is Philadelphia is $10.00-15.00 +tip and I went very often.
Because there are so many options in the city there is a lot of competition and salons both big and small must win you over in order to stay open.
I have found the trend in smaller cities --- being as there are not so many options the moderately priced salons tend to be a major disappointment and you typically need to spend $$$ to get what you think a good Mani/Pedi should be.
I am happy to say this is NOT the case at I Nails and Spa.
I got a gorgeous and well executed manicure and eyebrow wax for $28.00 + tip.
Bin-Ahn did my nails and he did a great job. I will definitely visit him again, when I am ready to expose my feet to the world in about a month and need a pedicure! - Sarah S.
- Go for the reflexology pedicure. It's long, as it takes about an hour and forty five minutes but it is so incredibly relaxing and worth the time. all staff are very nice and I'm really glad I found this place. I always bring my own polish so I can't rate on selection, but tools are always very clean. - Danielle A.
- This place is really good. They pay a lot of attention to the toes, more so than many places. I've been to the very popular places nearby, and I can't understand the appeal. I think the staff here do a better job. Great work, I'll continue to come back! - Mịhelle F.
- I had a great experience here and am planning on going back again! I got my nails done with gel/shellac and they lasted almost 3 weeks! - Taryn G.
- Tammy was wonderful with my fill and shellac polish. She had a great attention to detail and ensured they looked perfect. Anne did my pedicure. I sprung for the reflexology pedicure and was in heaven. Such a long massage and great detail to ensure my toes look just as good as my fingers. They have won me over!!! Definitely come here for quality and friendly service! ! - Anne N.
151 Doctor M Roper Pkwy N
Bullard, TX 75757
Copyright 2015. ABS VIET MY. All Rights Reserved
Walk - ins Welcome
903 - 710 - 2342